06/10/2012

Paragliding week in Spain

In disgust at the weather we have had since I achieved Club Pilot in March (since I started training when I think about it) and because I am Forty this year and can get away with it I have decided to go for a week to Spain to try to get some air time. I am going with FlySpain to Algodonales.


View Larger Map
I am hoping to get a little more familiar with thermals, a few tasks ticked off on my way to Pilot qualification and improve my general flying confidence. I have my Fingers crossed that the weather doesn't follow me.

I will attempt to take pictures and I might break out the crappy video sunglasses again as I have completely failed to get myself a better video camera. I hope to blog every flying day (or at least the following day) so look out for blog entries between 6th and 13th of October.


No comments:

Post a Comment